Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Greta's first real haircut

It's no lie, she has beautiful hair. Why cut it you may ask? Well, her hair grows forward, so it's always in her face. This causes me to have to place a little pony in the front, daily. She would then, inevitably pull the ponytail out, and it would pull out a few hairs with it. This caused her to have a bit of a sparse spot on the right wide right above her ear. So to help it grow out evenly, I decided to give her a shorter cut. The pageboy as my mom calls it, the same one I had as a little girl. 
It is seriously so cute on her, totally suits her personality, and really frames her cute round face. 
I cried and cried. I feel like I just cut off what was left of her baby-ness. She looks so much older with her new hair, more of a kid and not a baby. I just would well up with tears all afternoon every time I looked at her, or that little ponytail of her baby hair.
But, I've come to love it, even though I don't love how fast my babies are growing up.




No comments:

Post a Comment