Easter this year was perfect, very low key. In church I played piano in sacrament, and Eve only had one meltdown. So that is a big improvement. I love the holiday that causes us to really reflect on our Savior and all that he did for us. It is a holiday that for me has such a sweet spirit and feeling to it.
Then our sweet little angel April had us over for lunch and invited us to her easter egg hunt. And being her sweet self, she hid a few easy ones just for Eve. It was so fun to watch Eve search around for the eggs, but, being the lady she is, she wouldn't pick up any eggs. She would point to one and wait for someone to pick it up out of the dirt, then she would take it out of your hand to put in her basket. April throws a great little party, I'm so glad we have her in our life, Eve can't get enough of her!
We ended the day with a laid back supper with a few friends. I really couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the holiday away from family. Well, we truly spent it with our Connecticut family, and it was magnificent :)
Just look at that face!
Eve was pretty done taking pictures by this point. A loose string on this one was also a little too distracting for Eve.
Happy Easter Everyone!
Hahaha she is SOOOO stinking cute megan!! I love all her little outfits, and faces :)
ReplyDelete