Thursday, November 8, 2012

Graham is 4 months

4 months, this must be one of my favorite stages. Right now is when babies are so delicious! They are stationary, incredibly smiley, no hassle of eating solids, alert, and (hopefully) sleep through the night. My favorite! This little guy is so fun, he's super happy and smiley,"chatty", cooing all the time, but the little stinker hasn't laughed for me yet. He gets so close, but he's holding out.
Graham? Oh you mean moose? Ya, he's gaining handsomely. My little tank is weighing in around 17 lbs 2 oz, putting him in the 75th percentile. It is great, except I had such cute stuff for him in the 3-6 month size, and he's outgrowing them too fast! His Buddha belly prefers the 6-12 month size. When Eve holds him she always says "he's so heavy! I'm done!"
He's still pretty tall length being 26 inches and in the 80th percentile.
I can't get enough of this guy, he's so sweet. Eve wasn't the most cuddly baby, and still isn't. She's always been so independent. But this guy, he just melts into you. He loves to be snuggled, loved, and oogled over. And I'm happy to do it! I love that I'm the only one he wants to rock him to sleep at night. He is a champ at night, sleeping about 11 hours, but during the day he's not the best sleeper. No regular nap schedule, just naps when he feels like it really. Usually getting 2 decent naps, give or take a cat nap.
4 months into it, and Eve still likes him :) she loves to play with him, and make faces at him. She can be a little rough, which is to be expected, but Graham doesn't hold it against her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment