Sunday, July 28, 2013

34 weeks

34 weeks...why is this pregnancy going by so fast?! Things are going well so far, baby is very active, and just recently decided to have mercy on me and rotate just slightly, about 45 degrees or so, says the doc. At my las appointment, I was having excruciating back pain, as I did with Graham, who was posterior or "sunny side up". Aka baby's back is right against my back, super fun. However, this time, the day before my appointment I felt some relief. So the doctor did an ultrasound just to make sure all was well, and he wanted to really get an idea of the baby's position. And sure enough, the baby rotated just about 45 degrees, so it's back is against my hip instead of my back. Hips are uncomfortable, but much more bearable than my back. Thank heavens, because back labor is no joke. But all is well, baby measuring normal, head down, lots of movement, lots of Braxton hicks contractions, and of course, gaining weight handsomely. 

But things are starting to come together, the baby's "area" in Eve's room is all done, ready for a baby to fill it. Newborn clothes a washed and ready to go for both genders. One perk of having babies so close together, things like the bassinet the, swing, etc never had a chance to get put away haha so it's all ready to go! 

Still craving cherries, my ramen noodles, and grapes. Peanut butter and jam sandwiches have become far more appealing than they ever have before in my life. 

I had my lovely younger brother take my weekly photo this week, and the little ray of sunshine bought he would snap this....thought it better depicted my actual size, called it "the money shot"...I am huge! Thanks mark...



No comments:

Post a Comment