So this little stinker is a modern day Houdini. She managed to learn how to climb out and shimmy down her crib. She also learned to climb her way out of a pack n play. So when putting her to bed it was constantly putting her back in bed after she came upstairs. She was always so proud of herself, she'd sneak upstairs, look at us and say "hey!" Like a "look what I did" kind of way.
So we tried many different ways to keep her in there, and she managed to get her way out of them. So this particular night, I just didn't want to deal with it anymore. After 9 times of putting her back to bed and her coming back out, I just let her stay up until she was zonked out. She had a great time staying up and watching the bachelorette with us.

No comments:
Post a Comment