A family of supers! We got good use out of the christmas pjs the watsons sent for christmas last year. It made halloween so easy, all I had to do was make some capes, and voila! We are approaching the end of the kids letting me have us match, so I figured I'd take advantage of that while they let me!
Happy Halloween!
The kids did very well! Greta would run up to the house and shout "chuck a treat!"
Eve knew she could only really have skittles, so she would dig through candy bowls and find as many skittles options as she could. There wasn't much of a need though, in our house, the "candy fairy" comes after they've gone to bed and trades their candy for a new toy. *we then hand out the candy to trick or treaters that come by after they have gone to bed. They get to keep two or three treats, but the rest the fairy kindly takes.
No comments:
Post a Comment