One year. Pharr to believe this burrito baby was Greta just 12 short months ago. Tiny, and perfect. She's still perfect, but now she's big and wild. I love her big personality, she's very easy going, but so silly, and busy busy busy. She's not quite walking, but scooting around the furniture very quickly. She stands alone for a good amount of time, she just hasn't taken that first step. So close. But, I'm not exactly encouraging it, once she walks, she's going to be a lot harder to keep track of. So I'm just letting her figure it out in her own time.
She has the best hair, so long and sooo blonde. It grows forward, so unless it's in a ponytail somehow it's all over her face, and she looks like such a ragamuffin. She and Graham are getting much closer, they love to play and make each other laugh. I can say that is a new development, now I am starting to see the upsides of having babies 13 months apart. She looks like Eve, but has a personality more like Graham. So this should be interesting. This past year has been rough, and quite frankly a bit of a blur, but it's been great. She is such a wonderful addition to the family, we love her so much.
I can't accept that my baby is a year, I need time to slow down.
3 months
6 months
9 months
12 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment