Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dance dress rehearsal

Dance dress rehearsal. Shoot me now. Almost 4 hours of keeping this baby quiet-ish. Graham on the other hand, champion. He sat there with his snack and the iPad and I literally only heard 3 words from him. When the movie ended , he looked up and said "mom..." And I said "I'll put on another one buddy," and he says "ok." That was the entire night for him, it was awesome. Greta, she was all over the place, are through half a pack of gum, bag of gummie Bears, both she and Graham's Apple sauces and fruit snacks, and then pretzels. I figured if I can keep her mouth full, she'd be somewhat quiet. She also enjoyed dancing up a storm to some of the routines. 

But mostly I was so proud of Eve. It was such a long night, and she was such a trooper, she was so obedient. She sat in her chair and quietly colored in her book/watched the other dancers. Her teacher commented on how good she was, the rest of the class they had to keep from running on stage and causing a big distraction. Eves awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment