One of the bad ones. Had a horrible day, and it had absolutely nothing to do with my kids! I had problems wth my phone, and couldn't figure out what was wrong. So I called apple, and after about 1.5 hours of diagnostics troubleshooting, they couldn't figure it out. So I'm transferred to a more senior person. Still can't get it to work. So I back it up on the computer, and then call again. At this point it's been 3.5 hours on the phone and no fruits of our labors. Kids are being great considering mom was preoccupied.
So i am then told to go to the Apple Store. So I drag all the kids there, and then 4 hours later get find out the problem. And it's not fixable. Malfunction of software made my backup not work, and hey have to erased phone.
After an entire day devoted to fixing a phone, the most devastating thing was that I had to lose over a month of pictures of my kids. Those precious moments I won't get to keep on file. I was so so so sad. Sad that I lost a day of fun with them, and lost their pictures. I
No comments:
Post a Comment