This angel, is just that. An angel. She is such a blessing to have in our family. We all are so in love with her, she can't get a quiet moment alone, there is always someone who wants to look at her, touch her try to make her smile, etc. she is so dang cute. She is the happiest and smiliest baby of all time.
She likes to fall asleep with my hand on her face, holding in her pacifier. She sleeps 11-12 hours at night with still 3 or more naps during the day. She now loves loves bath time, and enjoys splashing around. She's discovered her hands, always in her mouth, I love those chubby little fingers.
She is now weighing in at 15 lbs, just over 50th percentile. She is a long girl though, 25.5 inches, putting her between 75-90 percentile! We love our role poly lady, she's so happy and interactive now. Really likes toys, and loves it when her siblings entertain her...most of the time. Oh, and her hair...her hair! I can't tame that mane no matter how hard I try. But it's ok, she's so cute I'm sure no one will notice?




No comments:
Post a Comment