Thursday, January 9, 2014

Greta's blessing

One special part of our trip to Florida, was the blessing of our sweet baby girl. We had the privilege to spend this special day with my family, and have some of the men be in the circle to bless her. The bishop of the ward we were located in came to be with us and participate. He was so sweet to take time away from his family to come over to us, he even brought a sweet little gift for Greta. 
I think baby blessings are so precious, I have so much appreciation for my wonderful husband, my family, and my Heavenly Father. It was a beautiful blessing, and we felt the spirit so strongly. Greta was a real trooper, didn't make a peep! I was a bit worried, as we usually bless our babies when they are much younger, and right now Greta is very vocal. But it was very peaceful. It was a bit unusual to have it at our resort, but with the proper permission we were able to have a great experience with my family present. I am so grateful. 










1 comment:

  1. This is awesome and Greta looked beautiful! Yay for baby blessings and being with family. What a cute family you have. :)

    ReplyDelete