Friday, January 31, 2014

Greta is 5 months


5 months. I guess I blinked, and it happened. She's getting so big so fast, she's fitting into more and more of Eve's clothes and they are looking more and more alike. She's done a lot this past month. She's a huge fan of her excersaucer, and jumper. Still isn't a fan of tummy time, I think she's just a bit on the lazy side. She lifts her head for a minute, then just turns it to the side and looks around, she's got two older siblings doing such interesting things, she's happy to just watch. It's all good though, I'm not ready for her to make any progress towards mobility. I love my stationary baby. 
Loving solids. And not afraid of flavor. In a week or so since she started, she's had green beans, sweet potatoes, and avocado. So far she's not too picky, let's pray she stays that way, I've got enough picky eaters. Still my little gem goes to bed well, occasionally wakes up looking for her pacifier, but other than that she's awesome. Laughs a lot, loves her feet, loves her bottles, loves the bath. Oh how she loves her bath! Her hair is still crazy, but it's getting longer and heavier, so that's a help sometimes. She's a sweet sweet little lady, so mellow and even tempered. She is so patient with Eve and Graham. 






No comments:

Post a Comment