Thursday, January 2, 2014

Floridian Christmas part 2


We spent 2 days at water parks. Blizzard bay, and typhoon Lagoon, so much fun! Great kids areas, great rides, we really got to be big kids. It was so much fun, and really exhausting for the kids, bonus! 
We left one of the waterparks a little early so we could participate in the Moss Park "light the night" 5k race. It was a great race, it was a mini festival with food trucks, bouncy houses, little local merchants selling their home bakes goods, and of course, Santa. Oh and Santa was on an air boat...only in Florida. 
Anyways, the race was beautiful, it was at night and you race through a park full of different light shows. I walked with Greta in the snuggly, and my parents pushed he stroller with the older 2 kids. Braden and skott were the only 2 actually running. I was in fact the last to cross the finish line, so I decided to go across in style, prancercise style. Have you ever seen prancercise? Hilarious, and she is actually from Florida, so the people there knew exactly what I was doing. 


This guy, isn't he something? This guy got first place in his age division! We couldn't be more proud!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment