Eve, she is incredible. She is so fun, and so energetic. She is curious, insanely curious. She must ask "why?" To everything. She's never satisfied with an answer, she must keep getting more information, all the time. Even when my answer is "I don't know Eve." She responds with "but WHY don't you know?" I think that hunger for more knowledge and answers will be a blessing. As for now, it keeps me on my toes. A while back she did a "why" phase, but I could respond with things like "oh because the grass is green" or something of that nature, no matter how unrelated it may be. She used to be satisfied with that, no longer is that the case.
But have no fear, her sass is still here! She has some serious sass about her, she's always been that way, and probably always will be. She is becoming more and more like me, she acts like me keeps looking more like me, and talks like me. Yikes! You need some serious verbal filters around her.
She absolutely loves her dance class, she is so into it, and takes it very seriously, it's so adorable to watch. I love to see her being a little mommy t her younger brother and sister. Poor thing, being the oldest, I think too much is expected of her. And lucky for me, she just rises to the occasion. She rushes to give Greta her pacifier anytime she hears her fuss, she's always concerned for Graham's safety (for good reason) and she's always looking out for them. I love to see the nurturing side of her.
For her real birthday (a few days after her party, we kept it quiet. We had dinner at a friends house, then came home to a few balloons and a special cotton candy cupcake for our special birthday girl. She "finally" got to open up her gifts from us and the family. It was great, she was thrilled, and just as happy as can be. Great day, because of excessive snow fall trains were down and dad got to work from home, and i got off work early.
She's my Eve, so much like her mama it's scary. Happy birthday little lady!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment