Saturday, June 26, 2010

Daddy's Girl

As I was saying before, Eve is a really big fan of her dad. I am so lucky he's so helpful and such a good father. Sometimes she will be home with me, and kind of fussy and restless, but then Braden will come home and it's all smiles! No matter what her mood, she will always greet him with a grin and legs just a kicking! It was funny yesterday he came home and she was sitting on my lap, he was at the table eating some supper, and she would not take her eyes off of him. I wish I would have timed it, because he turned it into a staring contest, first to look away would lose. It felt like it lasted forever, especially for a baby who's attention span is rather short. After about 5 mins or so of straight staring, Eve finally got a little bored and looked away, but then went right back to the staring game!
 Just last night we went for a little ice cream run to the Dairy Queen downtown. It's one of those DQs that is only open in the summer, it's basically a little hut sized place that only sells ice cream. We had lots of fun people watching and enjoying good company. But Eve doesn't last long past her bedtime, so she slept quite soundly the way home. I can't get enough of these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment