Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sunday in the Park

Sunday was great, our little family went to Waveney Park to enjoy a little sunshine and fresh air. Some friends of ours joined us later for some boccie and hanging out. It was fun to just get to enjoy time with Eve and watch her experience a few things for the first time. She is finally getting to the point where she enjoys tummy-time, and she is getting pretty good at it.
Just having a good time hanging out with daddy, I like that she is still fascinated by the camera, so I can almost always count on her looking at it. However, smiling is hit or miss.
I can't get a good picture of the two of us for the life of me. I try, but either I have a weird face, or Eve is mad, I can usually get great ones of she and Braden. Anyways, just making lemonade out of lemons.
First time really feeling grass on her feet, she wasn't a big fan at first but then seemed to like it.
She is gumming everything lately, doesn't matter what it is, it goes straight in her mouth. I have definitely become more aware of what is around her, blankets, toys, etc.
 I love that she is such a happy baby!!
Eve got pretty tired out after we played boccie, I have no idea how she could fall asleep in the snugli while Braden played with us, throwing the ball, and the momentum caused Eve to be rocked around quite a bit. her ability to sleep anywhere, under most all circumstances is always impressing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment