This little one became a daddy's girl quite early. She may have inherited that trait from me, as I am one myself. I am very happy that she is so fond of her dad, because as I was told all growing up "You're dad is the only man that will never let you down." And it really holds true. So this year for Father's Day, we tried to make it a special one. Eve helped me make Braden's favorite breakfast, and by that I mean that she sat contently in her swing watching Princess and the Frog while I made blueberry crumble muffins.
So as they were baking in the oven, I put Eve back in bed with her dad to hopefully wake him up. Well, she just started rubbing her eyes and fell asleep next to him, I guess that is just as good if not better. I was just so antsy to give him his Father's Day gift because it took forever! It was a big project, and I don't know if you know this about me, but when it comes to gifts I am terrible at keeping them a secret because I get so excited about them! So the snuggled up for a while, then we all had to get ready for church, so their little moment was sadly interrupted.
She'll even snuggle him when he's making fun of her! Haha, she was pretty tired at this point of the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment