The notion that men have a harder time with fashion and matching things has become more of an anomaly these days as the metro man is becoming more and more popular. Well I definitely married a man's man. There is nothing wrong with either, but I am finding out that it means I have to pick out Eve's outfits, and apparently give instructions on how to put them on. I thought it was actually really cute, Braden went to get Eve dressed, being the helpful husband that he is, I came downstairs to this little number.
Now in his defense, sometimes in baby clothes the buttons are in the back. But not generally when there is pretty embroidery around them. Oh Braden, I love you so much! An easy fix, but a really entertaining moment for me :) Thanks Love, I will never forget it. It's as if Eve knew it was on backwards, look at her expression :) she is her mother's daughter that's for sure.
This made me laugh out loud so loud! That is so funny! I'm just waiting for Sterling to do something like that!
ReplyDelete