Memorial Day this year was exactly how I pictured it. It was sunny, minimal wind, surrounded by friends and great food. The Francia family was nice enough to have us over to join their festivities. We had a good time, we got to go kayaking, pedal-boating, and battled each other in Band Hero. Basically a recipe for a good time. And although I did not achieve the sunburn I was expecting, I got to enjoy some of the hot sun. Eve had fun watching all the people and doing what she does best, chewing on everything and playing with her feet. Kayaking was so fun, Braden and I went together out to Peach Island, and I somehow made it back semi dry. I was sure I was going to get tipped or dunked, but he had mercy on me this time.
Kerrigan getting into the water, her diaper was so big when she came back in, it was pretty awesome. She loved the water though, she's a little fish.
Braden and Jared heading out on a little kayak adventure.
I would have thought a comment of ...surrounded by friends, family and good food; might have been more appropriate.
ReplyDeleteCamolot is not real