Monday, June 14, 2010

Eve's Little Friend

Eve has found her first friend. This is Kerrigan on her lap, and she is the little girl of my good friend Lindsey, friend with a big F if you will. Eve spends a few days a week over at their place while I go save the world one mouth cleaning at a time. She has become very fond of Kerrigan, not many people can successfully lay on Eve's lap and get a good hair stroking. It is so cute how the two of them interact, Eve just can't take her eyes off of Kerrigan, and just loves to smile at her. It is funny how almost every time Kerrigan wakes up from a nap, or hears a knock at the door, she says "Ebie" (Evie) she is always very excited when Evie gets to come and hang out.
This one is a little bit older, around 2 months or so

This was just this last weekend at the hotel, Eve and I stayed with the Stokes' and Eve was up first, and she woke Kerrigan. While I was getting ready, I came out and found these two snuggled up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment